Tuesday, November 25, 2014

November Blog Hop: peace & joy

I got a lot of inspiration from this month's blog hop over at Papertrey Ink.  I took a cream 110lb Recollections card base cut down a bit smaller and added some Fresh Sicilian Blue polka dots to the background.
I cut out Wet Paint die cuts 'peace' and 'joy' using one of my last few sheets of kraft cardstock and added some Wink of Stella.  Check out the glittery clear Wink of Stella on the up close shot of 'joy':
I added a Grand Ampersand die cut using glitter card stock in gold to the middle and adhered them all using some trusty Tombo Mono Aqua (a new fave adhesive of mine).
Simple, one layered and easy to mail - perfect for the holidays!
----
I have some items for sale - check out my post here:
http://cardsbycara.blogspot.ca/2014/11/some-items-for-sale.html

No comments: