Friday, August 22, 2014

Stamp-a-Faire Meet and Greet and MIM #177


So the fabulous Papertrey Ink Stamp-a-Faire starts tomorrow!  Whoo hoo!  I am getting together with a few crafty friends in town and we will be playing along with the challenges all day tomorrow.  Can't wait!  Just gotta pack my bag and get all ready!  I just got home from dinner with a friend who is going out of town soon but made a Make it Monday card earlier that I will share ...
I started with a Soft Stone card base and used the Horizontal Stripes cover plate to cut out the pieces from some Snap patterned card stock.  I used Laurie's technique of using the cover plate negative pieces - love it!
I added a Wet Paint die cut using some credit card advertising silver card stock - it was too good to recycle! :)
The inside has a Fresh Ink Fuschia heart stamp from Wet Paint ... love these stamp sets!!

So I better get started packing up some supplies to take to my Stamp-A-Faire event tomorrow and snacks for everyone too ...  I'm sure everyone is excited to get started on the challenges.  Of course, being on the West Coast of Canada, we will be a bit behind since they start at 7am MST which means an absurdly early hour here ... :)
Oh and we are supposed to share a picture of ourselves ... here's my good old purply standby from Facebook ... kinda funky!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Have a fun day with friends.

Tonya Jastad said...

Love the card! Hope you have a blast tomorrow with your friends!