Monday, August 25, 2014

Papertrey Ink August Blog hop

I was racing to get some cards made for this blog hop - it's been a long day!  I was inspired by the Kate Spade-esque design feel.  Here's the inspiration pic:
I took the hot pink and polka dots as my jumping off point and added a feather die cut.  Love the texture on this one!
Check out the glossy gold embossing ... it adds such class, doesn't it? :)  I used Rustic Cream card stock so it does have some 'rustic' flecks ...
My next card (which I wasn't able to get in the link up (I missed it by one minute!) is the following - a condolence I needed to make for a colleague:
 Here's a closeup on the Harvest Berries gold embossing:
I used a good old standby Round and Round anniversary set for the sentiment with the nice deep black of Versafine Black Onyx.  Or is it Onyx Black? :)

No comments: