Saturday, May 24, 2014

PTI Blog Hop - Melon+Aqua: wishing you a fabulous day

I used the blog hop colour combination as a jumping off point for this card: 
I used one of the less used images from PTI's Leave it Be with one of my favourite new inks - Fresh Pool.  This is a gorgeous minty teal turquoise shade ... I did some generational stamping to add some depth trying to vary the heights as well.
I then added a sentiment from Fillable Frames and used Fresh Melon ink on the bottom of the card base to add a hint of this colour.  I popped up the card panel on foam dots and that's about it!

Check out my crafty sale if you like:
http://cardsbycara.blogspot.ca/2013/06/crafty-sale.html
I also have some Project Life cards from the Midnight collection as well.

Supplies:
Paper: Recollections 110lb white
Stamps: PTI Fillable Frames (sentiment), Leave it Be
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Fresh Pool and Melon
Misc: foam dots

9 comments:

Julia Aston said...

Love the off stamping on your stems - what a pretty design!

victoria h said...

Pretty especially with the generational stamping

Diane Jaquay said...

Love how you stamped that leaf over and over, very pretty!

Diana K said...

This stamp really does make for a beautiful card! Great idea.

Mandy LaCroix said...

Really creative! I love this idea -- and may have to CASE it. =)
Great inspiration!

Mandy LaCroix said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tonya Jastad said...

I love the stamping on this card and the little pop of melon is perfect!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love that stamp - great to see it used this way!

~amy~ said...

what a sweet card!