Monday, February 24, 2014

Papertrey February Blog Hop - Sweet Spring: U rock

This month's challenge for the blog hop over at Papertrey Ink is all about spring colours and inspiration:
I took a piece of Sweet Blush card stock and stamped the arrows using  Colorbox Frost White Ink. This is a super crisp white ink for dark or light cardstock.  
I then added the sentiment using Fresh Steel Blue and Fuschia ... super simple card but my cousin will love it!
You can see it close up above - I just love layering sentiments like that.  Usually I use darker colours for one of the layers but kept it a little lighter this time around.

----
Check out my crafty sale if you like:
http://cardsbycara.blogspot.ca/2013/06/crafty-sale.html

Supplies:
Paper: PTI Sweet Blush
Ink:  Colorbox Frost White Ink; Fresh Fuschia, Steel Blue 
Stamps: PTI Sketched Shapes

No comments: